So I had to post this because as a peanut butter and self proclaimed sweets addict when I saw this I was so excited to try it out.
Let me explain to you why. This recipe is for HEALTHY peanut butter cups. I know I know it’s amazing. A fellow blogger I follow Healthy Valerie posted them and I figured I’d share the wealth with you guys. Check it:
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 packets Stevia
- 8 oz water
- All natural peanut butter or any other nut butter of your choice
1. Blend all the ingredients for the chocolate. Remove from blender and let it sits for 5 min in a medium bowl.
2. Drop tablespoonfuls of chocolate mixture into paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter ; top with another tablespoonful of chocolate mixture.
3. Freeze for an hour. Take one or two out of the freezer, let them sit for 5-10 min.
So go make some right now! Do it!